吃饭英语口语有哪些? 关于英语好吃的口语有哪些?

www.zhiqu.org     时间: 2024-06-16

吃饭常用的英语口语:

1、What kind of food do you prefer?

你喜欢哪一种菜?

2、Do you like Chinese food?

你喜欢中国菜吗?

3、What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?

 你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?

4、Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?

请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?

英语(英文:English)是一种西日耳曼语支,最早被中世纪的英国使用,并因其广阔的殖民地而成为世界使用面积最广的语言。英国人的祖先盎格鲁部落是后来迁移到大不列颠岛地区的日耳曼部落之一,称为英格兰。这两个名字都来自波罗的海半岛的Anglia。

该语言与弗里斯兰语和下撒克森语密切相关,其词汇受到其他日耳曼语系语言的影响,尤其是北欧语(北日耳曼语),并在很大程度上由拉丁文和法文撰写。



为大家整理吃饭常用英语口语。适合英语入门初学者,想提高日常口语交际者以及想纠正英语口语发音的人群。 Can we pay up front or do we need to pay you? 我们是在前台结账还是付给你就行? I'd like to sit near the window. 我喜欢靠窗户的位置。 Could I also get one to go? 给我再来一份带走好吗? 你是不是想学一些日常英语口语对话来应对平时的工作和生活?英语对话能使人在短的时间内学会实用的会话,美联英语为大家整理英语口语对话吃饭常用英语口语,帮助大家更快理解英语对话。 A: Here we are. This is my favorite place. B: How many times have you come here? A:}never counted. B: I'd like to sit near the window. A: Please be seated. It's my treat today. B: No way. You paid last time. I got it. A: You drove us out here. I'll pay. B: Fine, fine, you can pay. Let's hit the bars later though. I'll buy you a drink. A: Alright, it is a deal. A:我们到了,这是我喜欢的地方。 B:你都来多少次了? A:我都没数过。 B:我喜欢靠窗户的位置。 A:请坐吧。今天我请客。 B:不用了。你上次付了,我来吧。 A:你开车载我们来这里的。我来付吧。

吃饭用英语可以这样表达:
have a meal.
have you eaten yet?

饭店吃饭的英语对话~

餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richduoduo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,

要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。

找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语


What’s your name? May I have your name?



您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?



Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?



您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?



Over here, please. Could you come this way please?



这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?




* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.



* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。





* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。



可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。




* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.



在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.






* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。





* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

1、delicious 美味可口的,好吃的
Eg. Who cooked this strawberry cake? It’s so delicious.
谁做的这个草莓蛋糕?太美味了。
2、yummy 很好吃的,美味的
Eg. I like to make some yummy foods, like fried and sweet and sour pork, Mapo Tofu and so on.
我喜欢做一些美味的东西,比如糖醋里脊、麻婆豆腐等。

3、tasty 美味的,可口的
Eg. This orange tree’s fruits are tasty.
这棵橘子树结出的果实美味可口。
4、delectable (食物或饮料)香甜的,可口的
Eg. The freshly baked bread smells delectable.
刚烤出来的新鲜面包香甜可口。
5、flavorful 味道浓郁的,可口的
Eg. The tomatoes make extra flavorful to the sauce.
番茄使调味汁别有风味。


#商满甘# “吃饭”英语怎吗说
(13253032501): Eat breakfast(吃早饭),Eat lunch(吃午饭),Eat dinner(吃晚饭)

#商满甘# 吃饭的英文 -
(13253032501): 早饭:have breakfast 中饭:have lunch 晚饭:have dinner

#商满甘# 英语吃饭的对话 -
(13253032501): 要有三个人物的, 点餐的对话, 要短点的 (15句左右) Waiter: Hello, welcome. How many seats would you have? Anne: Just 3 of us. Waiter: Yes, please follow me. Anne: Pete, Sue... Let's go. Waiter: Please have a sit. What would you like to have...

#商满甘# 吃饭的英语句子? -
(13253032501): eat.

#商满甘# “吃饭“.英语怎么说? -
(13253032501): “吃饭“.英语 Have a meal

#商满甘# “吃饭”用英语怎么讲?
(13253032501): 早饭 have/eat breakfast 午饭 have/eat lunch 晚饭 have/eat dinner 夜宵 food taken late at night 吃饭 have/eat meals

#商满甘# 吃饭可以用几种方法说,in english
(13253032501): have a meal. eat one's luch/ supper/ breakfaste 差不多就是这些了

#商满甘# 有关于英语吃饭时常用对话 -
(13253032501): What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么? Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗? I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包. What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点? I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋. Do you want ...

#商满甘# 用英语说”我要吃饭了 - 作业帮
(13253032501):[答案] 美国俚语:I wanna grab a bite / Let's grab a bite一般的口语:I want to eat/ I must eat now / I must have something to eat礼貌的说法:I want to have lunch/dinner.如果请别人跟着吃饭:Let's have lunch....

#商满甘# 吃饭英语怎么说?
(13253032501): have dinner 吃饭: chow down;have meals;dine;dining chow down吃饭 [chī fàn] eat have a meal dine dining feed one's face 食饭···